License file... -- ADDITIONAL CONNECTIONS in VDN.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Aug 8 02:43:30 CDT 2007

On 8/8/07 7:18 AM, "Jeff Justice" <jeff.j at stariontech.com> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

> In the license email I received there is a folder named "Additional
> 10 Connections". What is this for?
>
> The VServer Office comes with 5 connections, is this for an
> additional 10 bringing it to 15 total?

Yes but only for SINGLE user.

Or you can split this 10 connections to several users as you want,
    e.g. 2 + 5 + 3

Usually you may want SALE this additional connections to user.
It is good idea sale additional user/seats at price $25-70 per seat.

When your 10 connections finishes and you need more you can purchase more
here
    http://www.valentina-db.com/en/store/vertical/VDNC

> If so, how do I implement it?

Described here in section Additional Connections.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vserver:embedded:embedded

Please note, just only found that these utility is out of date,
We will fix this in nearest 1-2 days.

> Placing the license file in the
> "License" folder of the server the log shows:
>
> "ERROR: Licence license_batch_4414360017535339 could not be used here."

Right. Cannot.