Vista OS

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Mon Aug 6 13:42:41 CDT 2007

On Monday, August 6, 2007 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>> Yes.  The same user has been using my app since April on XP before his hard
>> drive failed.  He had no problems until he bought a new machine with Vista.
>
>Well, please report all this info into Mantis.

I've coded a work around to use a local variable instead of passing in the editfield text to escapestring.  I am sending this version to my user to see what happens.  After he reports on the result of that, I will create a Mantis report.  Due to time zones, it will probably be tomorrow before I find out the result.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/