Vista OS

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Mon Aug 6 12:27:24 CDT 2007

On Monday, August 6, 2007 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>On 6/8/07 7:13 PM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:
>
>Hi Steve,
>
>> Valentina_EscapeString...
>>     PARAM: inStr = "ok"
>>     PARAM: inForRegEx = 1
>>

>> I am assuming that since it is not returning from Valentina_EscapeString, then
>> that is where the crash is occurring.  Again, if I am making an incorrect
>> assumption, please let me know.
>>
>> I have asked the user to try getting a crash a few more times to see if the
>> results are the same.
>
>Yes seems to be crash in EscapeString().
>
>1) ValentinaInit() was called already?

Yes, the entire log is 189k in size, so there are plenty of successful Valentina calls previous to the EscapeString call.

>2) and the same code 100% works on XP but fail on Vista???

Yes.  The same user has been using my app since April on XP before his hard drive failed.  He had no problems until he bought a new machine with Vista.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/