Danny Lewkin daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be
Mon Aug 6 04:38:55 CDT 2007

Hey Ivan,

I don't need them! ;-))
I was just wondering, since I querried a RecID from a table, if I was
given that RecID, or if it was a RecID of the view.... And if I could
use a column name 'RecID' in a view...
Just wanted to be sure, that's all...
So, it's perfect for me like it is now...

Thanks,

Danny

Op 6-aug-07, om 11:32 heeft Ivan Smahin het volgende geschreven: