Vista OS

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sun Aug 5 14:03:03 CDT 2007

On Sunday, August 5, 2007 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>On 5/8/07 7:08 PM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:
>
>> V4RB is the only plugin I use.  In this instance of my app crashing, I would
>> lay odds that it is a bug introduced by me or something Valentina can't
>> handle.
>
>Hi Steve,
>
>It is very easy to check if Valentina crash or else.
>
>Compile app with
>    Valentina.DebugLevel = kLogErrors
>
>And send to user, that he run it and send you back V4RB_Log file.

I will try this and I have done this in the past.  The problem with this approach is that some users do not know how to handle sending back a file.  Hard to believe I know, but this is my experience with some users.  Also, if the user has paid for the app, they have an incentive to work with you to resolve the problem.  My users do not pay for this app.  (No jokes about they get what they pay for!) So, if it doesn't work for them, they have no incentive to work with me on this.

I will try it and will report back either way if my user responds.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/