Vista OS

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sun Aug 5 08:45:50 CDT 2007

I've had two users complain that my app crashes when run on Vista.  Unfortunately, as a hobbyist, I don't have access to Vista for testing.  I've checked the Valentina site and don't see where it specifically says that Vista is supported.

I have 2 questions:

Is Vista supported?

If so, is there anything different needed for the application on Vista that is not required for XP?

The only other thing different for my latest Vista user is that his date separator is set to be a dash rather than a slash, while on his previous system it was the reverse.  My code handles this, but maybe not properly on Vista.    I opened his database with VStudio and tried to change the separator and VStudio crashed.  I'm using 3.01 so I'm not surprised since I realize there is a later and greater version....

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/