PDF For Valentina SQL Reference

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 3 01:18:47 CDT 2007

On 2/8/07 11:43 PM, "rhu" <rhu at kc.rr.com> wrote:

Hi,

> I've located the Valentina SQL Reference at
>  http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
> ntation:vsql:reference:reference
>
> This appears to be the only place there is any documentation regarding
> COMMIT and other transaction commands.

ATTENTION!

    SQL parser eat these commands, but they do nothing.
    Valentina do not have transactions so far.
    We plan implement them for Valentina 4.0

> Two quesitons:
>
> Since there appears to be no api calls to access these from REAL Basic, can
> the sql calls to invoke these be freely mixed with
> class-way and other api calls?

In 4.0 we should get

    db.StartTransaction()
    db.Commit()
    db.Rollback()

* Db.Fllush() will become nothing do method and will be deprecated.

> Can any one suggest how I can get a PDF of this SQL reference?   I need a
> PDF I can refer to, not wiki pages.

Latest SQL info is in

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vsql:reference:reference

Thee is no PDF.

Somebody have mention -- that exists utils which allow load site or its part
from inet to HDD, so you get offline version.