Stan, lets isolate 2.5.10 and 3.0

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Apr 26 13:06:01 CDT 2007

Hi,

Finally I had time this afternoon to create a sample project that
reproduces the problem.
The report is: http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2308

I have tested the sample project on Vista and XP with same results,
slow DB creation followed by a 'SegmentMap is corrupted' VException
and a silent crash.

I build on a Mac with RB2007r2 with V4RB 2.5.9

Stan