To Joakim about speed of first query.

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Thu Apr 26 06:56:24 CDT 2007

Hi ruslan,

And thanks for your efforts.

> > Take your time looking at it to conclude what it best or find exact
> > reason etc. I find it strange though this takes place efter every
> > reboot but I can only speculate of possible reasons for this, so I
> > wont :-)
>
> I have told you why -- because Windows LOAD from disk to
> system virtual memory
>
> Only here is difference.

I am not so sure this is the full story. As this obviously hang/crash some
computers (although not mine but it has high spec), it's kinda unacceptable
and "must" do something wrong in what it's doing here. Well that's how I can
see it. I am not in any postion though to tell if it's Valentina or Windows
that is at error here though.

I just note that I have done partial searches on this data in other
databases and even MSACCESS do it better then Valentina here, if we stick to
this first search scenarion. In next phases, Valentina leave them all behind
by miles...

Can I suggest you continue to look at this, maybe some little detail have
been overlooked some were ;-)

Interesting you say this have been there all the time, since v1, I simply
must haven't thought of it, until I got reports about crashes.

Regards,

Joakim