2.5.10 and 3.0

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Tue Apr 24 04:07:33 CDT 2007

Hi,

Doesn't work for me and 3 applications. They all present same exact
symptoms. By the way, one of the app is the one I use for reporting
most of the problems. I guess you can use it to reproduce on your
side, don't you? For example the project attached to http://valentina-
db.com/bt/view.php?id=1182

Stan