cursor.UpdateRecord

Karl Grob kgrob at mus.ch
Tue Apr 24 00:59:44 CDT 2007

The problem is now resolved.
Probably the vcomponents-Directory was not properly cleared by the
new Installer (or a previous one). After trashing the directory, and
a new installation of 2.5.9, it now works. (RB2007R2, Val. 2.5.9, G5
Mac).
By mistake i reported this under a different subject (Re: Database
going with cursor.UpdateRecord in Valentina Developers).
Sorry and thanks anyway.
Karl