The day of complains -- Mantis Review // 2.5.10 and 3.0

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Mon Apr 23 16:59:30 CDT 2007

On 24/04/2007, at 7:26 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Tow issues are fixed.
>     of Erne about creation of Indexed Methods
>     of Kim about link names.
thanks for that.

My observations about everything else.

I think Ruslan is right about Mantis - there has to be a documented
area for bugs and even though I'm not a huge fan of Mantis, I do put
all my issues in there as soon as possible.

The bug referred to above was stopping me but it has only existed in
mantis for about a week - and has been resolved. There's a bug in the
current RB which is also stopping me but a fix is at least 90 days
away. It's all relative:)

v3 has some exciting new features and I expect there will be issues.
It will fix my problem so I'll dive in and have a look. Hopefully it
will be pretty stable from the start - I'd expect most bugs to come
from the new features so the existing stuff should be at least as
stable, or more-so, than 2.5.9.

I know some of you guys are frustrated but I think it's fair to say
Ruslan and co are working as hard as they can to give us the best
product they possibly can. With a baby due any day, I'm surprised
he's working at all!

cheers all

kim