2.5.10 and 3.0

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Apr 23 15:11:26 CDT 2007

On 23/4/07 5:50 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2.5.9 is so stable I trashed it 2 weeks ago and downgrade to 2.5.6.
> You know, because 2.5.7, 2.5.8 and 2.5.9 no longer works on the PC as
> it used to. Not funny one month after purchasing VDN!

Hi Stan,

But we have AT LEAST one V4RB developers which have confirm that for him
works MAC build for WIN moved to WIN.

And it have work in MY tests.

------
You have go away from 2.5.9, so how I can prove/reproduce your report?

Yes, 2.5.7 and 2.5.8 was broken in that regard.
Reason - mistake in build script -- it have take wrong dll.
2.5.9 must fixes this.

Guys, you need find time to:
A) report problem into Mantis
B) provide SIMPLE project that reproduce.