Status of v3 on OS X?

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Mon Apr 23 07:36:35 CDT 2007

G'day Ruslan,

> Sorry guys for delay.
we'll forgive you:)

> I have got 3 days as second sun born. :-)
> So a lots of additional duty was.
Son v2 - excellent, hope all goes well.

> Ivan now will make one more change in QueryResult that affect
> protocol,
> And I will start build process on MAC and WIN.
I assume Valentina v3 will be public beta so may not be completely
stable - my concern then is what to use.

I'm still stuck with v2 not being able to create objectptr fields
(Mantis 2293 - the only thing stopping me from completing my main
project) and I'm not sure if v3 will fix it, or perhaps introduce
other things to contend with. As much as I want to see v3, I think a
stable v2.5 at least gives us a solid foundation to fall back on if
we find problems whilst testing the new betas.

cheers

kim