[V4RB] Continuing problem with "Can't load library VShared_win32_Release_VC.dll"

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 16:23:25 CDT 2007

Yes, all the folders are there. Does it matter where I store the
Valentina files that I am using in my install? I have tried telling
Inno Setup that they are in the Paradigma folder, and I have copied
them into another directory and told Inno to go there. I am trying to
think of anything that could cause the problem, but can't/. Does the
error message mean the file is not there, or does it mean the file is
unusable? Or something else. I am getting desperate now.

Bill