[V4RB] Continuing problem with "Can't load library VShared_win32_Release_VC.dll"

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 13:49:44 CDT 2007

TLT is the name of the directory, and all of Valentina files are
loose in the same directory. I don't know how to set the path on Inno
Setup, and as I understand it there is a 120 character limit to the
path, which means the path can be loss by other applications writing
to it. Is this true?

Bill