[V4RB] Apps compiled with 2.5.9 on a Mac still don't work on the PC (Vista and XP)

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Sat Apr 14 08:12:39 CDT 2007

On 2007-04-14, at 14:06, Stan Busk wrote:

> [...]

perhaps a little late in the discussion, but did you checked
AntiVirus, FireWall, ... ????

The install new version, especially with additional new libraries,
made double click the first time and NOTHING happened I often
experienced when the "Security Software is ways to secure". So
changing the propitiate settings to allow e.g. network communications
did solve it for me all times.

There are _some_ reports on the rb-nug and I on my own have several
times the same experience especially in relation with Panda AnitVirus
products.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--