[V4RB] Apps compiled with 2.5.9 on a Mac still don't work on the PC (Vista and XP)

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Apr 14 06:59:18 CDT 2007

I can't do that, the app doesn't even launch. You double-click on the
icon, nothing happens, no app launching, no error, nothing (on my 3
machines). I have never seen that behavior before actually. It looks
like it crashes as soon as you launch.

I think I will reinstall 2.5.7 everywhere here and forget about all
that for a while so I can release the new versions I prepared last
month.

Thanks anyway.

stan