VS 2.5.9 cant delete field.

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Wed Apr 11 08:39:39 CDT 2007

Jochen, Ruslan,

I have an issue in VStudio with a table where I'm trying to create a
objectptr field. The table has diagnosed errors which are cleared
once I reindex. I then try to create the ptr field and it throws an
error that 'link 8 already exists'.  This is despite the fact I am
naming the link something completely different.

if I refresh VStudio it displays the field but shows mulltiple
link8's. If I restart VStudio, the field disappears.

I was hoping the new VStudio might resolve the problem but it hasn't.
I've reported it in Mantis and attached a screen shot

cheers

kim