delete a record

Sylvain Perque sylvain.perque at ac-reims.fr
Tue Apr 3 10:34:48 CDT 2007

 Win 2000
 Director MX 2004
V4MD v2 (05/05/2005) I bought it the 17 05 2006 and didn't update it.

gDb.sqlExecute("REINDEX TABLE name_of_my_table")
or gDb.sqlExecute("REINDEX DATABASE")
or gDb.sqlExecute("REINDEX FIELD name_of_the_DateTimeField")
didn't solve the problem.

It doesn't sort with a DateTime field and with a Text and DateTime field.
I tried with only a text field, but it don't works.

Sylvain