embedded server as zip

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Wed Sep 27 19:29:20 CDT 2006

> Hi Florian,
>
> > Ruslan, please offer the embedded server as .zip download like in V1. I
> do
> > not want to install the server to manually get the files together.
>
> This is not 5 minutes.
>
> Can you explain once again if you do not have on computer installed
> server?
>
> How you then develop ?

I don't. I just do the installer and testing. Actually I always de-install
old versions to have a more or less clean system...

It is only 5 minutes today. 5 next week and another 5 for every update :-)

I remember with V1 there were other developers cheered by getting a zip
version. However if you have no time, I will do it on my own.

Best, FLorian