select shows deleted records

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Sep 27 18:11:33 CDT 2006

On 9/27/06 5:47 PM, "Pierre Rossel" <prossel2 at myrealbox.com> wrote:

>> Dont you remember if you have got that first letter okay or I
>> have push it manually to you ?
>
> I didn't receive the confirmation email, nor the password recovery ones.

So I have setup it for you manually, right ?

Then you are one who do not get letters from Mantis..

Since it send to other people -- what is resume ?
Letters are killed somewhere on the road to you

>> Only reason I can think about -- some spam filters.
>
> I checked all spam folders I have. For further verification, I need to know
> which mail server is sending the email so I can check if it is on a grey
> list on my provider.

valentina-db.com   I think you can by traceroute see its IP.

Located on dreamhost.

>> I am going make today 2.4.3 beta
>
> Great. Thank you. Is it only for me ? :-))))

:-)),

btw, to see betas please be subscribed to beta list.