select shows deleted records

Pierre Rossel prossel2 at myrealbox.com
Wed Sep 27 16:06:57 CDT 2006

Hello,

> > Added to mantis with sample db and steps to reproduce.
> > http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=1856
>
> We are notified -- all developers of team get email on new bug,
> And later on each new step by each bug.

What about reporters as me ? I monitor the issue, and checked all possible
notifications in prefs, but I didn't receive anything for the status change
made by you and ivan.

Also, I see in the history that ivan added note 1577, but I can't see it. Is
it a private note ?

But the point is that the bug is fixed in 2.4.3. Thank you. When will this
version be available for download ?

Thank you.

Pierre Rossel