Valentina Digest, Vol 45, Issue 24

Fred Step fred.stephenson at communication-unltd.com
Tue Sep 26 09:25:59 CDT 2006

alexander.stork at ninecubes.ch wrote:

Dear Alexander,

Just a lighthearted dig

I have been following your latest posts with great attention. Unfortunately
a) I see that you will be returning on the 27th which will put an end to
these interesting mails,
b) I will be heading for Berlin. However I will take my laptop with me
so that I can collect my mails.

Perhaps in the future you may want to consider retrieving your mails
whilst away on business or some other solution. That way I won't be so
disappointed  when your auto responder ceases. ;-)

MfG
Fred
PS I believe that könne should have an 'n' on the end