select shows deleted records

Pierre Rossel prossel2 at myrealbox.com
Mon Sep 25 14:53:00 CDT 2006

Hello,

I have a database with 1 table MediaFolder with 2 fields ('name':
VarChar[128]:I, 'mediaTypes': VarChar[128]:I:N)

Insert 3 records (execute 3 times):

  insert into MediaFolder (name) values ('new folder')

Delete record 2:

  delete from MediaFolder where recID = 2

This query correctly returns record 1 and 3:

  SELECT RecID, * FROM MediaFolder

BUT this query returns record 2 as well even though it has been deleted:

  SELECT RecID, * FROM MediaFolder WHERE mediaTypes is NULL

If there is nothing wrong with my query, I will add this to mantis with the
sample database.

Thanks

Pierre Rossel