How to remove the service

Erich Geiersberger erichg at mcmm.com
Fri Sep 22 15:32:16 CDT 2006

At 12:09 Uhr +0300 22.09.2006, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>right
>
>Also as I remember, our Vserver.pdf or WIKI:vserver
>Have words about this.

I know. But I am not talking of a standard uninstall. From time to
time  customers do something wrong and need to uninstall manually,
i.e. remove all registry entries to get rid of the server for a new
installation.

This sometimes happens, when they first install a service on a
network disk, then try to fix that by deleting or fiddling around
with the registry. When they finally manage to get everything messed
up, they finally call service for help.

Erich