Fld.FindSingle problem

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Sep 18 13:08:28 CDT 2006

I don't think so, I want RecID, that's why I use FindSingle BUT I want to
search ONLY the record set returned by my binary link NOT whole table. This
is what happens now, it searches whole table although a limited record set
is passed as second parameter.

I am doing a test project so it can be seen clearly and tested.

Joakim