Fld.FindSingle problem

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Sep 18 11:49:36 CDT 2006

> -----------------------
> > ' Just make an empty bitSet
> > Set mResult = tblText.SelectNoneRecords Set mResult =
> > mResult.InitWithArraySet(tblText.PhysicalRecordCount(),
>
> First line with tblText.SelectNoneRecords - have no sense as I see

I think so too, but I added it on suggestion from Ivan, just to be sure I
have tested everyting and not missed anything. I "think" problem with Ivan's
succesfull test is he only look for record is returned, not that correct
record is returned - the one exist in record set, and not just first in
table.

Joakim