Fld.FindSingle problem

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at valentina-db.com
Mon Sep 18 11:09:04 CDT 2006

Hello Joakim,

Sunday, September 17, 2006, 12:40:29 AM, you wrote:

> A follow up to this,

> It seem it's not only FindSingle having this problem. If I do

> Dim oVset As Vset
> Dim arrEditBody As VArraySer

> sKey = "000"
> mConfNum = 2&
> 'tblConf & tblText has binary link
> Set arrEditBody = lnk.FindLinked(mConfNum, tblConf, tblText)
> Set oVset = arrEditBody
> Debug.Print oVset.Count ' = 1
> Call fldKey.ValueExistsWithCount(sKey, cnt, arrEditBody)
> Debug.Print cnt ' = 3

This is wrong idea. Actually we will improve the situation with IVSet,
IVArraySet and IVSet, but currently it should be something like this:

Dim arrEditBody As VArraySet
Dim mResult As VBitSet

Set arrEditBody = lnk.FindLinked(mConfNum, tblConf, tblText)

' Just make an empty bitSet
Set mResult = tbl.SelectNoneRecords
Set mResult = mResult.InitWithArraySet(tbl.PhysicalRecordCount(), arrEditBody)

Call fldKey.ValueExistsWithCount(sKey, cnt, mResult)

 Ivan                            mailto:ivan_smahin ÎÁ valentina-db.com