Fld.FindSingle problem

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sun Sep 17 12:02:30 CDT 2006

But VCOM 2.4.2 is USELESS with this bug, I can't release program with this
bug unless I have to rewrite lots of code removing use of links etc. I don't
want to do this. If it can't be done for 2.4.2 I hope you will have a
2.4.3b1 soon. It might be a very simple thing to fix as it appearently works
in other ADK's, and if this just is VCOM it should harm others in any way
and just be good to VCOM?

Please...

/Joakim