Fld.FindSingle problem

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Sep 17 12:14:13 CDT 2006

On 9/16/06 11:36 PM, "Joakim Schramm" <joakim at astrocalc.com> wrote:

Hi Joakim,

> The function fld.FindSingle doesn't seem to filter records when a set of
> records are passed as the second parameter, like
>
> mCurrRec = fldKey.FindSingle(sKey, arrEditBody)
>
> Behave just as
>
> mCurrRec = fldKey.FindSingle(sKey)
>
> It simply pick the first record in DB maching sKey, not the one included in
> arrEditBody set. fldKey is of type STRING * 3
>
> I have tested to pass, VSET, VARRAYSET and VBITSET as filter set - same
> result always.
>
> I think this bug was present earlier but got fixed, now it seem to be back
> again.
>
> I am using the latest VCOM 2.4.2b3

Well, this sounds like a bug in VCOM.
It seems similar problem was some time ago in V4RB and it was solved.

Or ...

Do you send as second parameter BitSet or ArraySet ?
Although technically it accept Set, you need send for now only BitSet.

So what is arrEditBody in your code ?

Aha, and no I read last lines of your email: you say you have try
everything.

Joakim, please report this into Mantis.