Valentina 2 Crash

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Sep 17 11:11:00 CDT 2006

Am 16.09.2006 um 23:40 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin
<sunshine at public.kherson.ua>:

> Because you may be are first who have tease Valentina in such
> conditions :-)

Haha. Because I was the first to be so stupid.

> Again, please report this issue into Mantis:
>
>     "Crash if do some select to db without tables"

Done. It's 1836. It was a little bit more complicated. I created a
reference in one class and passed this to a second class. The first
class closed and nilled the reference to the database. Then I created
a cursor in the second class and checked for nil. The nil checking
crashed the application.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.