[PRE-ANN] 2.4.2 archives are on site

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sun Sep 17 10:56:34 CDT 2006

Ruslan,

The issue I reported last night seem to be present also in this Pre-release,
in fact it looks like the

inSelection as IVSet = null

Parameter in all fld.Findxxx functions is NOT WORKING, it simply act as the
default (= null) although a valid record set is passed. So in clear what
happens is it searched the whole table and NOT just the records in the
passed set as it should.

Joakim