Fld.FindSingle problem

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sat Sep 16 23:40:29 CDT 2006

A follow up to this,

It seem it's not only FindSingle having this problem. If I do

Dim oVset As Vset
Dim arrEditBody As VArraySer

sKey = "000"
mConfNum = 2&
'tblConf & tblText has binary link
Set arrEditBody = lnk.FindLinked(mConfNum, tblConf, tblText)
Set oVset = arrEditBody
Debug.Print oVset.Count ' = 1
Call fldKey.ValueExistsWithCount(sKey, cnt, arrEditBody)
Debug.Print cnt ' = 3

fldKey in tblText has 3 records with value "000", so also
fldKey.ValueExistsWithCount(sKey, cnt, arrEditBody)
Ignore arrEditBody and count all records having "000", not only the one
exist in arrEditBody

So it seem this is a problem in whole Valentina engine but I wonder if it
possibly can be because fldKey is of type String[3], I haven't tested with
other type of field though.

Joakim