[V4MD 2] Interesting side effect for Lists

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Sep 16 10:13:28 CDT 2006

Hi All,

Following to issue report 1834
    http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=1834

---------
This is side effect of Director itself.

Debugging V4MD call SqlQuery() I see that our Valentina cursor returns field
names "Name" and "Age" in correct case. After this we call XDK function
StringToSymbol() and I assume that this function produce symbol in low case.

Most probably this happens because Director itself  already use such
symbols.

Only recommendation I can give - use other names for that fields.
May be use some prefix, as fldName.

Or it is possible to use way of db.SqlSelect() and work with Vcrusor.
Then all field names are original.