UTF8 and Valentina studio

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Sep 11 19:25:12 CDT 2006

On 9/11/06 7:09 PM, "mohammad moeini" <mohammad.moeini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi *Ruslan *
>
> 1. arabic "windows-1256" is eny encoding like utf-8 and utf-16

Ok, Arabic.

Please remind me: it is single-byte encoding?
    I think yes, most probably it is kind of multi-byte encoding...

> 2. i work only in windows
> 3. Valentina Studio says...(Crashed)
> thank you for help me.

* Can you use UTF16 for now ?

* Can you send me this database...
Although I am not sure how arabic encoding will work on my Windows..

* May be there is sense add this into Mantis