blob compressed [V4AD]

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Mon Oct 30 00:00:49 CST 2006

Le 29 oct. 06 à 23:39, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 10/29/06 10:14 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
> <christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Ruslan,
>>
>> Were the problems with the compressed BLOB solved? (in theory)
>
> Hi,
hello again

> What exactly problem you mean?
Some images, which come from Director, are "corrupted" when the blobs
are compressed but this doesn't happen for all images, only for few
images.
no problem when the blobs are not compressed.
Valentina no detect problem (via VS) but in Director image value =
<image 0x:> and Director do not like this ;-)

> We have report that 2.4.3 for BIG blobs have broken something.
> Although all our tests are fine.
one image-blob = maxi 10 blocks in my case (I adjust this field by
field)

this image :
http://www.chriskatdev.com/transfert/019.zip
have a problem with blob compressed... (???) but not with not
compressed blob
I import this after reduct this by imaging lingo at 300*300 pixels,
and reduct depth. I put in dataBase with setMedia method (in lingo)

courage ;)

br
Christian