Compiling for the command line

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Oct 29 11:31:50 CST 2006

On 10/29/06 8:48 AM, "Kem Tekinay" <ktekinay at mactechnologies.com> wrote:

Hi Kem,

> I started on a RB CLI app to access Valentina databases, but it turns out
> that the program won¹t compile as it does not recognize the Valentina
> classes. Is there a workaround or should I file a request in Mantis?

Such bug report already present in Mantis for V4RB UB 2.4.3.
This is why I have ask you few days ago if you can compile console apps?

So you want make CLI for Valentina using REALbasic?
This can be a good idea.

I suggest at first you, Kim, me, other developers have descuss task that can
be useful in such utility.

-------
I think you can make it dependent on /usr/local/vcomponents,
So it will be small for computer that have it..

May be it is possible make it as depending on VComponents which is installed
inside of VSERVER ?

Then it should be e.g. Dropped into the same folder where is vserver,
And its @executable_path should point on

    @executable_path../../../vserver_office/contents/vcomponents

I say this to keep it small.