Studio not showing data

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Fri Oct 20 16:35:10 CDT 2006

G'day Ruslan,

> What dumps? SQL or XML ?
SQL. Trying to reload a dump from VStudio crashes for me or otherwise
won't load. Feeding via SQL Editor is similar (see below)

> Please give us that dumps or may be db that produce that dumps.
I'll send them tonight - (have to go pick up the kids right now). I
have a small (250 row) dump file which crashes VStudio always. If I
use the same file but feed small chunks (40-50 rows) to VStudio they
all load fine.

> Where you document them? I do not see any issues in Mantis
I want to document them here properly to make sure the report is
clear and repeatable.

cheers

kim