Studio not showing data

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Fri Oct 20 12:19:43 CDT 2006

On 20/10/2006, at 12:04 PM, Bill Mounce wrote:

> Does anyone know why, when I select a Datasource Element (i.e.,
> database), and then click on Data Browser in Studio (2.4.3, Mac),
> that nothing happens?
I'm having a litany of problems with 2.4.3 (see my previous email) so
I'd just put it down to being a bad release and hope we can get a
hold of 2.4.2.

I'm having many problems with dumps (eg: VStudio won't load its own
dump files), interface issues where things won't select, problems
with the browser and regular crashes. I'm trying to document them but
it's an enormous frustration.

regards

kim