[NEWS] Any problems with 2.4.3? Future 2.5 release

Erich Geiersberger erichg at mcmm.com
Wed Oct 18 15:43:44 CDT 2006

>Hi Guys,
>
>PLEASE inform us about any issues you have with 2.4.3 build.

Hi Ruslan,

there seems to be a problem with fields containing a character 29
(right arrow).
I have not tested fully in 2.4.3 but an attempt to convert 1->2
crashes V4MD if the database contains a field with this character.

Also V1 does dump a database with char 29 but is not able to rebuild
it from XML. I have not tested this in V2 yet

This problem may happen quite often since this character is used by
Filemaker Databases. It seperates "repeating fields" in this DB.

Regards
Erich