(no subject)

Tilopâ Monk mail at tilopamonk.de
Tue Oct 17 03:48:45 CDT 2006

Yes, all other data are added, only the pictures not. I use a class
for this table. To examine, what happen I've tried also with v4rb
version 1. There also pictures are no more added. I can add them
after with valentina studio, but not in debugging mode or any
compiled app. Mysterious? I've used this code earlier in other apps.
Some of them have now the same problem. Probably something in the
system. I've nor idea, how to find out, what happen. It can't see any
wrong within the code. Probably RB creates this problem, but how?
Tilopâ Monk
mail at tilopamonk.de

Besuchen Sie  http://tilopamonk.com