Can't find Eula

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Oct 15 15:40:00 CDT 2006

Hello Ruslan,

of course I searched for the original install folder, but I must have
deleted the stuff. Unfortunately, the installer only works once!
That's the reason I asked for a link. But I already found what I needed.

Am 15.10.2006 um 10:35 schrieb Ruslan:

>> I can find the Eula for V2RB neither on my computer nor on the
>> Paradigma Website. The only Eula I found on the website was the one
>> for the Embedded Server. Links on the Wiki site were empty.
>>
>> Can you point me to the correct link?
>
> EAUL of each ADK is located in the its archive.
>
>     V4RB_2_en

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.