using wildcards and week() in V1

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Sun Oct 15 10:35:38 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan

I get very weird results, like

"SELECT * FROM KUNDENtable WHERE vorname LIKE '*lo' no_case"

Results in first record vorname="Stephan" ??

While here I get correct results (eg "Florian", "Ilona"):

"SELECT * FROM KUNDENtable WHERE vorname LIKE 'lo' no_case ORDER BY KD_ID"

And this gets me ALL records:

SELECT * FROM KUNDENtable WHERE vorname LIKE 'Fl***an' no_case

This gives me NO record:

SELECT * FROM KUNDENtable WHERE vorname LIKE 'Fl*rian' no_case

Am I missing something?

Best, Florian