[COMMUNITY HELP] Re: V4RB 2.4.3 and RB 2006r3

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Sat Oct 14 10:38:05 CDT 2006

>On 10/13/06 7:29 PM, "David Glass" <dglass at graymattercomputing.com> wrote:
>
>> I moved everything down to 6r2 and the problem went away.
>>
>> Definitely seems like something broke in r3.
>
>Very interesting.
>Up to now nobody have complain on r3.

We have succesfully built apps with r3 and 2.4.3. Off and on we have had problems when copying the Valentina plug-in in Finder, resulting in exactly what  David has experienced - RB not recognizing any Valentina functions at all. If I remember correctly this has been the case with several version of Valentina.

The problem has always went away after a reinstall of Valentina.