IN 2.4.3 please ;-)

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Fri Oct 13 14:22:31 CDT 2006

Le 13 oct. 06 à 13:43, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 10/13/06 2:34 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
> <christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:
>
>>> You mean 2.4.3 introduce this bug?
>> apparently
>>>
>>> And before e.g. 2.4.2 did work ?
>> yes
>
> Then we need detailed info into Mantis OS, version, ...
> and way to reproduce
ok

what I know, it is which I have now beoin to convert my images into 32
bits to have another thing which a black image in the base; -)

that did not do it before (2.4.3 b1 or b3, 2.4.2, I could not say) that
functioned when I asked for the channels alpha since I have made dux
fields at that time to circumvent the problem, a field for the image,
one for his alpha chanel

> Although I not remember that 2.4.3 did any changes/fixes in pictures.
>
> Few days ago I have fix major bug in picture areas.
> Some JPGs did not show.
>
> Next beta build will have this fix.

br
Christian