V4REV crashes with Valentina_DebugLevel( integer )

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 5 18:56:22 CDT 2006

On 10/5/06 6:36 PM, "medips" <medips at mac.com> wrote:

> Precisely the problem *is* about setting the DebugLevel!
> Or do you suggest another method to use it, a global one in some init
> server file? Tell me more... Thanks.

More:

If you do ACTIVE development, and need urgent our reaction,
Contact me off list, we can setup ICQ, AIM INM, ... chat connection
to me and many be other developers of our team, so you will be able bomb us
by problems in a live mode.

In fact this way can use everybody who work with Valentina SERVER or C++.
We consider this products as VERY critical for us, so we wish be as helpful
as we can.