REALbasic Universal Binaries and Valentina 1

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 5 12:29:55 CDT 2006

On 10/5/06 12:23 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> I wrote a 20-steps document to port RB code from v1 to v2. Let me
> know if you want it.

> It doesn't talk about Valentina.Convert_1_2() as this function works
> on its own to convert the v1 databases to v2.

> My doc explains the changes you have to make to your code in order to
> handle your databases once converted to v2.

Btw

1) we have similar document in the WIKI:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rb:manual:convert_1_2

2) in the WIKI exists PUBLIC area, where everybody from you can create own
pages.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:discussion:en:en