REALbasic Universal Binaries and Valentina 1

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Thu Oct 5 12:25:33 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for the quick response. I do want to go to 2.x but it's taken me this
long to get RB 2006 running. How much trouble is it to programmatically
change all our sold programmes from 1.x to 2.x? Can I do it fairly quickly
within a programme update? And are there any examples to help me do so?

All the best.

Cindy

--

Cindy Brown
Programmer

Kowhai Programming Systems
PO Box 191, Invercargill
81 Marama Avenue South, 9RD Invercargill
Phone (03) 213 1243
Fax (03) 213 1248
Mobile (021) 354 930
<http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/>