V4REV crashes with Valentina_DebugLevel( integer )

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Oct 4 11:00:36 CDT 2006

On Oct 4, 2006, at 10:48 AM, medips wrote:

> This is a reason why the generic libDatabase version: 2.0.2.9 from
> Blue Mango Multimedia does not work with Valentina 2 and
> unexpectedly aborts Revolution (only MacOSX tested).

2.0.2.9 has had very little testing done with Valentina 2.  I have a
version which I haven't posted yet which has had more testing done
with it but hasn't been used in any projects.  If you would like to
experiment with that version you can contact me off the list.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com